Conference Calendar: Upcoming Events
2nd Annual Best Execution and Transparency under MiFID II
Central London, UK
The MiFID II regulation can only be described as a mammoth task for investment firms, it is so big that regulators have acknowledged investment firms will struggle to meet this overly ambitious task and in turn have pushed the deadline back countless times.
This marcus evans conference will explore the micro-structural challenges, better known as best execution and pre and post trade transparency requirements. The ultimate aim for the rules is to enhance transparency and better efficiency for both the client and firm. The rules are highly prescriptive, which has given firms no choice but to plough through the implementation of the rules. Given the deadline is fast approaching, this exclusive executive meeting will address the final steps firms are taking to meet the best execution and pre and post transparency rules in the rush to meet the requirements.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Meet the monitoring and reporting requirements mandated by the best execution and transparency rules under MiFID II by overcoming data challenges
- Benchmark practices your firm is taking to overcome some of the final challenges in building and testing solutions for MiFiD II
- Clarify definitions for trading venues and understand what constitutes as a systematic internaliser
- Learn how firms have advanced into a position where they are edging towards completion of the MiFID II project using the FCA thematic reviews
Special offers for CEEMarketWatch subscribers using code CM369-MW when registering for this conference
- 2 day conference: -£200
- 2 day conference & 1 workshop: -£250
- 2 day conference & 2 workshops: -£350
(Not for solution providers and consultants)
Interested? If you feel that you are a good fit for this conference please visit the event website.
For more information simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org